Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Divine Classes Knownspells

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

      KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

      Maredudd

      On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

      > Doesn't it have a period?
      >
      > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
      >
      > Bryan
      > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Nope... not working either
      >>
      >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
      >>
      >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
      >> wrote:
      >>>
      >>> Hi Folks!

      >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
      >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

      >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
      >>>

      >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
      >>>
      >>> Maredudd

    • norvimgoldgrabben
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        It's ALIVE!

        Thanks!

        Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

        CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

        this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
        Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

          Try:

          PRE:.CLEARALL

          or

          PRE:.CLEAR

          and then your new PREALIGN.

          On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
          > It's ALIVE!
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
          >

          > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
          >
          > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
          > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
          >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
          >>
          >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
          >>
          >> Maredudd
          >>
          >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
          >>
          >>> Doesn't it have a period?
          >>>
          >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
          >>>
          >>> Bryan

        • norvimgoldgrabben