Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Divine Classes Knownspells

  • Bryan Hanson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Doesn't it have a period?

      KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

      Bryan
      On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Nope... not working either
      >
      > CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Folks!
      > >
      > > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab>
      > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
      > wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
      > > >
      > > > Any suggestion?
      > > >
      > > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and
      > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
      > >

      > > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
      > >
      > > Maredudd

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

        KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

        Maredudd

        On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

        > Doesn't it have a period?
        >
        > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
        >
        > Bryan
        > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Nope... not working either
        >>
        >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
        >>
        >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
        >> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Hi Folks!

        >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
        >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

        >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
        >>>

        >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
        >>>
        >>> Maredudd

      • norvimgoldgrabben
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
          It's ALIVE!

          Thanks!

          Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

          CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

          this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
          Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

            Try:

            PRE:.CLEARALL

            or

            PRE:.CLEAR

            and then your new PREALIGN.

            On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
            > It's ALIVE!
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
            >

            > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
            >
            > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
            > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
            >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
            >>
            >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
            >>
            >> Maredudd
            >>
            >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
            >>
            >>> Doesn't it have a period?
            >>>
            >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
            >>>
            >>> Bryan

          • norvimgoldgrabben