Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Divine Classes Knownspells

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Nope... not working either

      CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
      > >
      > > Any suggestion?
      > >
      > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
      >

      > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
      >
      > Maredudd

    • Bryan Hanson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        Doesn't it have a period?

        KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

        Bryan
        On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Nope... not working either
        >
        > CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Folks!
        > >
        > > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab>
        > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
        > wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
        > > >
        > > > Any suggestion?
        > > >
        > > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and
        > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
        > >

        > > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
        > >
        > > Maredudd

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
          Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

          KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

          Maredudd

          On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

          > Doesn't it have a period?
          >
          > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
          >
          > Bryan
          > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Nope... not working either
          >>
          >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
          >>
          >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
          >> wrote:
          >>>
          >>> Hi Folks!

          >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
          >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

          >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
          >>>

          >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
          >>>
          >>> Maredudd

        • norvimgoldgrabben
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
            It's ALIVE!

            Thanks!

            Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

            CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

            this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
            Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

            Thanks

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

              Try:

              PRE:.CLEARALL

              or

              PRE:.CLEAR

              and then your new PREALIGN.

              On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
              > It's ALIVE!
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
              >

              > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
              >
              > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
              > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
              >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
              >>
              >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
              >>
              >> Maredudd
              >>
              >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
              >>
              >>> Doesn't it have a period?
              >>>
              >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
              >>>
              >>> Bryan

            • norvimgoldgrabben