Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Divine Classes Knownspells

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
      >
      > Any suggestion?
      >
      > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1

      Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL

      Maredudd
    • norvimgoldgrabben
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        Nope... not working either

        CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
        > >
        > > Any suggestion?
        > >
        > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
        >

        > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
        >
        > Maredudd

      • Bryan Hanson
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
          Doesn't it have a period?

          KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

          Bryan
          On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Nope... not working either
          >
          > CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Folks!
          > >
          > > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
          > > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab>
          > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
          > wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
          > > >
          > > > Any suggestion?
          > > >
          > > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and
          > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
          > >

          > > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
          > >
          > > Maredudd

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
            Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

            KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

            Maredudd

            On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

            > Doesn't it have a period?
            >
            > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
            >
            > Bryan
            > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Nope... not working either
            >>
            >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
            >>
            >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
            >> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Hi Folks!

            >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
            >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

            >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
            >>>

            >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
            >>>
            >>> Maredudd

          • norvimgoldgrabben
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
              It's ALIVE!

              Thanks!

              Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

              CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

              this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
              Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

              Thanks

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
                Hi,

                Try:

                PRE:.CLEARALL

                or

                PRE:.CLEAR

                and then your new PREALIGN.

                On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
                > It's ALIVE!
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
                >

                > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
                >
                > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
                > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
                >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
                >>
                >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                >>
                >> Maredudd
                >>
                >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
                >>
                >>> Doesn't it have a period?
                >>>
                >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                >>>
                >>> Bryan

              • norvimgoldgrabben