Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Divine Classes Knownspells

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Ok... I've succeeded...

      I needed to put CLASS:Paladin.MOD dah!

      BUT...

      after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

      Any suggestion?

      I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1

      and nothing work, as if I can't overide the knowspells :\

      Thanks

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I would like to make a MOD to change the Paladin Alignment to ALL good. Also, I would like to give him a Spellbook and learn spells as a Wizard (except lvl0 which are at wills)
      >
      > DM_Paladin_mod.lst
      >
      > Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
      >
      > Putting this in my:
      >
      > DM_Rules.pcc
      >
      > Under:
      >
      > CLASS:DM_Paladin_mod.lst
      >
      > but its not working...
      >
      > What is wrong?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
        >
        > Any suggestion?
        >
        > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1

        Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL

        Maredudd
      • norvimgoldgrabben
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
          Nope... not working either

          CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
          > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
          > >
          > > Any suggestion?
          > >
          > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
          >

          > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
          >
          > Maredudd

        • Bryan Hanson
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
            Doesn't it have a period?

            KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

            Bryan
            On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Nope... not working either
            >
            > CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
            >
            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Folks!
            > >
            > > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
            > > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab>
            > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
            > wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
            > > >
            > > > Any suggestion?
            > > >
            > > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and
            > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
            > >

            > > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
            > >
            > > Maredudd

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
              Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

              KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

              Maredudd

              On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

              > Doesn't it have a period?
              >
              > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
              >
              > Bryan
              > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> Nope... not working either
              >>
              >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
              >>
              >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
              >> wrote:
              >>>
              >>> Hi Folks!

              >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
              >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

              >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
              >>>

              >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
              >>>
              >>> Maredudd

            • norvimgoldgrabben
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
                It's ALIVE!

                Thanks!

                Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

                CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

                this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
                Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

                Thanks

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

                  Try:

                  PRE:.CLEARALL

                  or

                  PRE:.CLEAR

                  and then your new PREALIGN.

                  On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
                  > It's ALIVE!
                  >
                  > Thanks!
                  >
                  > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
                  >

                  > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
                  >
                  > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
                  > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
                  >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
                  >>
                  >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                  >>
                  >> Maredudd
                  >>
                  >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
                  >>
                  >>> Doesn't it have a period?
                  >>>
                  >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                  >>>
                  >>> Bryan

                • norvimgoldgrabben