[PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Paladin Alignment

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2012

      I would like to make a MOD to change the Paladin Alignment to ALL good. Also, I would like to give him a Spellbook and learn spells as a Wizard (except lvl0 which are at wills)

      DM_Paladin_mod.lst

      Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

      Putting this in my:

      DM_Rules.pcc

      Under:

      CLASS:DM_Paladin_mod.lst

      but its not working...

      What is wrong?

      Thanks
    • norvimgoldgrabben
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
        Ok... I've succeeded...

        I needed to put CLASS:Paladin.MOD dah!

        BUT...

        after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

        Any suggestion?

        I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1

        and nothing work, as if I can't overide the knowspells :\

        Thanks

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I would like to make a MOD to change the Paladin Alignment to ALL good. Also, I would like to give him a Spellbook and learn spells as a Wizard (except lvl0 which are at wills)
        >
        > DM_Paladin_mod.lst
        >
        > Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
        >
        > Putting this in my:
        >
        > DM_Rules.pcc
        >
        > Under:
        >
        > CLASS:DM_Paladin_mod.lst
        >
        > but its not working...
        >
        > What is wrong?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
          Hi Folks!

          norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
          > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
          >
          > Any suggestion?
          >
          > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1

          Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL

          Maredudd
        • norvimgoldgrabben
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
            Nope... not working either

            CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
            > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
            > >
            > > Any suggestion?
            > >
            > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
            >

            > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
            >
            > Maredudd

          • Bryan Hanson
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
              Doesn't it have a period?

              KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

              Bryan
              On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Nope... not working either
              >
              > CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
              >
              > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Folks!
              > >
              > > norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
              > > > after reading a bit, it seems I must put KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR <tab>
              > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
              > wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\
              > > >
              > > > Any suggestion?
              > > >
              > > > I've tried KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR.LEVEL=1.LEVEL=2 and
              > KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
              > >

              > > Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
              > >
              > > Maredudd

            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
                Bryan is corect. It should have a period.

                KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL

                Maredudd

                On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:

                > Doesn't it have a period?
                >
                > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                >
                > Bryan
                > On Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM, "norvimgoldgrabben" <Panics_@...> wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> Nope... not working either
                >>
                >> CLASS:Cleric.MOD KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
                >>
                >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
                >> wrote:
                >>>
                >>> Hi Folks!

                >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 to only have access freely to level=0 spells as per the
                >> wizard. But it seems the .CLEAR isn't working. :\

                >> KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1
                >>>

                >>> Per the docs you should use: KNOWNSPELLS:CLEARALL
                >>>
                >>> Maredudd

              • norvimgoldgrabben
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
                  It's ALIVE!

                  Thanks!

                  Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

                  CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

                  this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
                  Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

                  Thanks

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

                    Try:

                    PRE:.CLEARALL

                    or

                    PRE:.CLEAR

                    and then your new PREALIGN.

                    On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
                    > It's ALIVE!
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    >
                    > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
                    >

                    > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
                    >
                    > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
                    > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    >
                    > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
                    >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
                    >>
                    >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                    >>
                    >> Maredudd
                    >>
                    >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
                    >>
                    >>> Doesn't it have a period?
                    >>>
                    >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
                    >>>
                    >>> Bryan

                  • norvimgoldgrabben