Re: Adding Domain Spells to Gestalt characters

  • nealsmith1205
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
      Andrew,

      1 ADD:SPELLCASTER|Cleric BONUS:PCLEVEL|Cleric|CL-1 BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|2

      Does not help.

      It grants Cleric Spells, Domains but no domain spells.

      Cheers,

      Neal

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012

        Can you send me two pdfs - side by side comparison of the issue please.

        I'm working on so many trackers right now, I need something to look at before I can see how to work
        it out.

        Feel free to open a Data Freq JIRA for the time being.

        Cheers,