Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Adding Domain Spells to Gestalt characters

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012

      CLASS:Evangelist
      1 ADD:SPELLCASTER|Cleric BONUS:PCLEVEL|Cleric|CL-1 BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|2

      That should work. If you have your own CAST or such, then something is wrong.

      On 10/31/2012 4:22 PM, nealsmith1205 wrote:
      > In my Gestalt character Evangelist (Barbarian/Cleric)
      >
      > I found that adding:-
      >
      > CLASS:Evangelist SPELLSTAT:WIS SPELLTYPE:Divine KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1|LEVEL=2|LEVEL=3|LEVEL=4|LEVEL=5|LEVEL=6|LEVEL=7|LEVEL=8|LEVEL=9 BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Cleric|CL
      >
      > and:-
      >
      > 1 CAST:3,1
      > 2 CAST:4,2 (etc.)
      >
      > adds domain spells as Evangelist spells while:-
      >
      > 1 ADD:SPELLCASTER|Cleric BONUS:PCLEVEL|Cleric|CL-1
      >
      > adds Cleric spells.
      >
      > When increasing character levels, higher level domain spells would only appear if the domains were deselected and then reselected.
      >
      > This was using 6.00.0 RC1.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Neal
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "nealsmith1205" <neal.smith@...> wrote:
      >> I am trying to add Gestalt characters.
      >>
      >> I am using:-
      >>
      >> 1 ADD:SPELLCASTER|Cleric BONUS:PCLEVEL|Cleric|CL-1
      >>
      >> to add Clerical spell casting to Gestalt characters.
      >>
      >> This works fine except that the resultant Gestalt character does not have access to domain spells.
      >>
      >> I am using:-
      >>
      >> BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|2
      >>
      >> to give access to domains. This allows the Gestalt character to choose domains but does not give access to domain spells.
      >>
      >> How do I add domain spells to Gestalt characters with Cleric abilities?
      >>
      >> I have tried this in 5.16.4, 5.17.20 and 6.00.0 RC1 but domain spells are not accessible.
      >>
      >> Thanks in advance.
      >>
      >> Neal

    • nealsmith1205
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
        Andrew,

        1 ADD:SPELLCASTER|Cleric BONUS:PCLEVEL|Cleric|CL-1 BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|2

        Does not help.

        It grants Cleric Spells, Domains but no domain spells.

        Cheers,

        Neal

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012

          Can you send me two pdfs - side by side comparison of the issue please.

          I'm working on so many trackers right now, I need something to look at before I can see how to work
          it out.

          Feel free to open a Data Freq JIRA for the time being.

          Cheers,