Re: [pcgen] Customization

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      In the help documents, under "List Files" there is "LST File Class". You
      can find the documentation on how to create customcontent there. If you
      have any questionson how to enter something, ask them on the PCGen List
      File Help group(link below,and copied on this reply)

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)