CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFICIENCY|ABILITY=Text

  • George
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
      I'm having difficulty getting this construct to work. I have tried it in 5.17.10 and 6.0.0 RC 1. I've tried about every combination of category and ability I can think of, and keep getting a message about PCGen not expecting an argument. Either the docs are missing some information, or the construct isn't working.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
        Hi Sir George,

        The 'ABILITY=' was found to not be enabled too late. This will be rectified after 6.0. (The Docs
        should be not mentioning it in the 6.0RC1 release, if they do, we will need to fix that.

        Cheers,