Finding a template

  • DavidR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      Hey guys, just started fiddling with the guts of PCGen and I wanted to build a template off of Vampire Spawn (Pathfinder) and I can't find the original Vampire template to swipe some things from since the my_templates Vampire seems to be built in an old style.

      (If you're curious, I wanted a template off the vampire spawn 'cause originally I thought it was something you could apply to any creature so you can have underling vamps with class levels)