Gestalt support

  • Brian D
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012
      Hey there.

      I am trying to build a Sorcerer/Fighter, level 12, in 3.5. any help would be awesome and very appreciated.
    • Brian D
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012

          The LST Fu Skills -

          First you'll want a LST Editor (aka Text Editor) - check out the our wiki for assistance in choosing
          an appropriate one wiki.pcgen.org (Under Content / Data)

          Next, the best thing to do is grab the two classes in question -

          Fighter

          and

          Sorcerer

          Grab the best from both Classes and place them in the correct lines:

          CLASS:Fighter/Sorcerer <> HD:10 <> BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL|TYPE=Base.REPLACE <>
          BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|CL/2+2
          etc.

          Next, spells is based off of Class Name, since your class won't be named Sorcerer you'll need to
          alter a few things:

          I'd recommend using ADD:SPELLCASTER in conjunction with BONUS:PCLEVEL|Sorcerer in case you choose
          to branch out, your sorcerer levels will stay consistent. This also negates the need to put in all
          the CAST/KNOWN and Spell Caster information.

          1 <> BONUS:PCLEVEL|Sorcerer|1
          (This grants you one level in Sorcerer)
          2:REPEATLEVEL:1 <> ADD:SPELLCASTER|Sorcerer
          (This builds on that level for each subsequent level)

          That should handle most of what you need, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

          Cheers,