DnD 3.5 Gestalt Characters

  • nealsmith1205
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
      I am using 5.16.4.

      I want to program the gestalt character classes described in the DnD 3.5 Unearthed Arcana.

      Gestalt character classes are essentially 2 character classes combined into one.

      To program this into a LST file should be as simple as merging the 2 existing classes into a single entry.

      I cannot see how to combine 2 sets of spell casting abilities into 1 character class. For example creating a gestalt Cleric/Sorcerer requires the character class to cast both Cleric spells and Sorcerer spells.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Cheers,

      Neal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012

        On 10/11/2012 2:04 PM, nealsmith1205 wrote:
        > I am using 5.16.4.
        >
        > I want to program the gestalt character classes described in the DnD 3.5 Unearthed Arcana.
        >
        > Gestalt character classes are essentially 2 character classes combined into one.
        >
        > To program this into a LST file should be as simple as merging the 2 existing classes into a single entry.
        >
        > I cannot see how to combine 2 sets of spell casting abilities into 1 character class. For example creating a gestalt Cleric/Sorcerer requires the character class to cast both Cleric spells and Sorcerer spells.

        Use ADD:SPELLCASTER|Sorcerer you may have to use BONUS:PCLEVEL|Sorcerer|1 but that will handle a
        second casting class.