Two choosers needed...

  • pshipley@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012
      Hiya

      I'm trying to implement a trait that needs two choosers. The trait gives a +1 bonus to any one Perform skill and +1 to the DC of any one enchantment spell.

      The choosers are easy enough & work fine separately. I'm struggling to find a way to get the second chooser to fire (from the docs, looked like an ability chain using ADD:ABILITY was my best bet, but no joy).

      Eager Performer
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:Trait.CampaignTrait
      STACK:NO
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SKILL|Perform%
      BONUS:SKILL|LIST|1|TYPE=Trait
      ADD:ABILITY|Special Ability|VIRTUAL|Eager Performer Spell

      Eager Performer Spell
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:Internal
      VISIBLE:NO
      STACK:NO
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SPELLS|SCHOOL=Enchantment
      BONUS:DC|SPELL.%LIST|1

      How should I do this?
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012

        BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|xyz|1

        ABILITYCATEGORY:xyz
        has ABILITYLIST pointing at the 2nd feat/ability

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012
          Thanks, just the job.

          Cheers