[pathfinder] [LST] determining unarmed die size/count/bonus & primary weapon SCB

  • tripleduck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Within a lst file (more specifically within the feats file), how do I determine the unarmed die size, count, and/or damage bonus?

      How do I access that same information for the primary natural weapon? Specifically for a melee weapon.

      The feat I'm working on says: "Your constrict attack deals damage equal to your unarmed strike or primary natural weapon melee attack."

      I know how to apply the constrict special ability, and I know how to access/modify its values, but I don't know how to get the source values to actually _do_ the changes to the constrict attack.