Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding help for a feat

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi,

      Remove the '|' only thing should be commas between the variable names.

      On 10/5/2012 4:25 PM, Andrew wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Made a mistake -
      >
      > Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'
      >
      > Add in it's place:
      >
      > InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > On 10/5/2012 4:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.
      >>

      >> On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
      >>> Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
      >>> Beornk
      >>>

      >>> ________________________________

    • beornk
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
        Hi, and thanks for your kind response.
        Apparently, there's a problem on the prerequisite "PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6". I have changed "TYPE." to "TYPE:" but it still doesn't see that I have much more than six ranks in several Perform skills...

        Thank you in advance,
        Beornk

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
          Hi,

          The syntax works perfectly fine for me.

          PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6

          Is met when you have 6 Ranks in a skill with 'Perform' in the TYPE.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
            You are right, sorry. I had a typo on my syntax. Works nice, now.
            Thank you very much!
            Beornk