Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding help for a feat

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012

      Made a mistake -

      Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'

      Add in it's place:

      InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012

        Remove the '|' only thing should be commas between the variable names.

        On 10/5/2012 4:25 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Made a mistake -
        >
        > Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'
        >
        > Add in it's place:
        >
        > InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > On 10/5/2012 4:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.
        >>

        >> On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
        >>> Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
        >>> Beornk
        >>>

        >>> ________________________________

      • beornk
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
          Hi, and thanks for your kind response.
          Apparently, there's a problem on the prerequisite "PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6". I have changed "TYPE." to "TYPE:" but it still doesn't see that I have much more than six ranks in several Perform skills...

          Thank you in advance,

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012

            The syntax works perfectly fine for me.

            PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6

            Is met when you have 6 Ranks in a skill with 'Perform' in the TYPE.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
              You are right, sorry. I had a typo on my syntax. Works nice, now.
              Thank you very much!
              Beornk