Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding help for a feat

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012

      Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.

      On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
      > Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
      > Beornk
      >

      > ________________________________

      Greater Inspiration
      TYPE:General.Bard
      PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6
      PREABILITY:2,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Bardic Music,Bardic Inspire Courage
      DESC:When you use inspire courage, inspire competence, inspire greatness, or inspire heroics,
      any bonus granted by your music increases by +1.

      BONUS:VAR|InspireCourageSaves,InspireCourageAttack,InspireCourageDamage,InspireCompetenceBonus,InspireGreatnessAllies,InspireHeroicsAllies|1

      There you go.

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012

        Made a mistake -

        Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'

        Add in it's place:

        InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012

          Remove the '|' only thing should be commas between the variable names.

          On 10/5/2012 4:25 PM, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Made a mistake -
          >
          > Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'
          >
          > Add in it's place:
          >
          > InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 10/5/2012 4:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.
          >>

          >> On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
          >>> Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
          >>> Beornk
          >>>

          >>> ________________________________

        • beornk
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
            Hi, and thanks for your kind response.
            Apparently, there's a problem on the prerequisite "PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6". I have changed "TYPE." to "TYPE:" but it still doesn't see that I have much more than six ranks in several Perform skills...

            Thank you in advance,

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012

              The syntax works perfectly fine for me.

              PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6

              Is met when you have 6 Ranks in a skill with 'Perform' in the TYPE.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19, 2012
                You are right, sorry. I had a typo on my syntax. Works nice, now.
                Thank you very much!
                Beornk