Re: [pcgen] Spells and SPROP

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012

      Well, anything is possible in theory, it all boils down to how badly you desire the functionality
      vs. the effort you'd have to put in.

      If you want an Ability to appear on the OS - Output Sheet, that's fairly easy. If you want something
      to appear in the SPROP of each weapon, well, that is a bit more involved.

      However, if you want to pursue the actual 'how it is done', you'll need to pop over to the PCGen
      List File Help Yahoo Group (See Link in the Post Footer).

      Cheers,