Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding help for a feat

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5 4:26 AM
      Hi,

      Which game system is this for? 3.5e, Pathfinder?

      On 10/5/2012 1:50 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > I recently found PCGen and discovered a great way to build and level characters. You guys should keep the nice work!
      > I am a bit clumsy with LST and I need some coding help for a bardic feat:
      >
      > Greater Inspiration
      > Prereequisite: Perform 6 ranks, Bardic music class feature, inspire competence ability.
      > Effect: When you use inspire courage, inspire competence, inspire greatness, or inspire heroics, any bonus granted by your music increases by +1.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!
      >

      > Beornk

    • Beorn Khaariss
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5 4:37 AM
        Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
        Beornk

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5 4:20 PM
          Hi,

          Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.

          On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
          > Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
          > Beornk
          >

          > ________________________________

          TYPE:General.Bard
          PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6
          PREABILITY:2,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Bardic Music,Bardic Inspire Courage
          DESC:When you use inspire courage, inspire competence, inspire greatness, or inspire heroics,
          any bonus granted by your music increases by +1.

          BONUS:VAR|InspireCourageSaves,InspireCourageAttack,InspireCourageDamage,InspireCompetenceBonus,InspireGreatnessAllies,InspireHeroicsAllies|1

          There you go.

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 5 4:25 PM
            Hi,

            Made a mistake -

            Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'

            Add in it's place:

            InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5 4:54 PM
              Hi,

              Remove the '|' only thing should be commas between the variable names.

              On 10/5/2012 4:25 PM, Andrew wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > Made a mistake -
              >
              > Remove 'InspireGreatnessAllies'
              >
              > Add in it's place:
              >
              > InspireGreatnessAttack,InspireGreatnessSaves,InspireHeroicsSaves|InspireHeroicsDodge
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > On 10/5/2012 4:20 PM, Andrew wrote:
              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> Sorry about the late reply, this ended up in my spam box.
              >>

              >> On 10/5/2012 4:37 AM, Beorn Khaariss wrote:
              >>> Oh, sorry, it was intended to be for RSRD 3.5e
              >>> Beornk
              >>>

              >>> ________________________________

            • beornk
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19 1:16 AM
                Hi, and thanks for your kind response.
                Apparently, there's a problem on the prerequisite "PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6". I have changed "TYPE." to "TYPE:" but it still doesn't see that I have much more than six ranks in several Perform skills...

                Thank you in advance,
                Beornk

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 19 7:36 AM
                  Hi,

                  The syntax works perfectly fine for me.

                  PRESKILL:1,TYPE.Perform=6

                  Is met when you have 6 Ranks in a skill with 'Perform' in the TYPE.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 19 8:15 AM
                    You are right, sorry. I had a typo on my syntax. Works nice, now.
                    Thank you very much!
                    Beornk