BONUS:FEAT and BONUS:VFEAT no more

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      Just want to let you know that I will deal with the BONUS:FEAT and BONUS:VFEAT and FEAT in the EQUIPEMENT file for next release. Don't waste your time modifying the files, I will script the changes and it will be done for every .lst files without exception.

      As soon as I have made the changes, I will upload them to SourceForge so those of you that want to test the changes or that cannot leave without the magical items granting feat until next release, will be able to get the files there or to get the developement build from plambert site.

      Expect the changes this weekend at the latest.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (and full time scripting foul)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>