Re: Help me

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
      Ok, but can you give me a link to the docs. I seen to be going around in circles with this.

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012

        If you have pcgen, it's a menu item to read the docs. We have the web link for the latest docs here:

        http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html

        Cheers,

        On 9/12/2012 3:25 PM, Jeremy wrote:
        > Ok, but can you give me a link to the docs. I seen to be going around in circles with this.
        >
        > Thank you.

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> That is about as non specific and vague as one can be.
        >>
        >> First, I'd recommend reading the docs, we have classes that cover creating your own data sets.
        >>
        >> Next, you'll want a text editor.
        >>
        >> Once you read the docs, you should come back here and post your help question with a facet or issue
        >> you haven't figured out. I can't exactly post an entire class for you.
        >>
        >> But I can point you in the right direction. :)
        >>
        >> Cheers,
        >>
        >> On 9/12/2012 2:59 PM, Jeremy wrote:
        >>> I need to know the coding for Tempest class for my pcgen.

        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
          Hi Jeremy!

          If you look under the Help menu in PCGen you will find the docs.

          Maredudd