Help me

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
      I need to know the coding for Tempest class for my pcgen.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012

        That is about as non specific and vague as one can be.

        First, I'd recommend reading the docs, we have classes that cover creating your own data sets.

        Next, you'll want a text editor.

        Once you read the docs, you should come back here and post your help question with a facet or issue
        you haven't figured out. I can't exactly post an entire class for you.

        But I can point you in the right direction. :)

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
          Ok, but can you give me a link to the docs. I seen to be going around in circles with this.

          Thank you.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012

            If you have pcgen, it's a menu item to read the docs. We have the web link for the latest docs here:

            http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html

            Cheers,

            On 9/12/2012 3:25 PM, Jeremy wrote:
            > Ok, but can you give me a link to the docs. I seen to be going around in circles with this.
            >
            > Thank you.

            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> That is about as non specific and vague as one can be.
            >>
            >> First, I'd recommend reading the docs, we have classes that cover creating your own data sets.
            >>
            >> Next, you'll want a text editor.
            >>
            >> Once you read the docs, you should come back here and post your help question with a facet or issue
            >> you haven't figured out. I can't exactly post an entire class for you.
            >>
            >> But I can point you in the right direction. :)
            >>
            >> Cheers,
            >>
            >> On 9/12/2012 2:59 PM, Jeremy wrote:
            >>> I need to know the coding for Tempest class for my pcgen.

            >> --
            >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
              Hi Jeremy!

              If you look under the Help menu in PCGen you will find the docs.

              Maredudd