Notice of Beta Conversion on ALL sets.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      We've hit the Beta Cycle - which means our primary focus is BUG fixes. It also means it's time to
      remove all those annoying deprecation notices from the sets by updating them. Sometime in the very
      near future, I will be running our converter on the released data sets. I'll send an email before I
      plan on this, but it will be when I'm off work and have time to investigate any issues that arise.
      (Most Likely Sunday unless I'm somehow lucky and have more time than anticipated Saturday). Please
      have ALL data commits in before then.

      Please remember Data Monkeys, no new Data Features without running it by Barak or myself.