[pcgen] Re: [Pathfinder] [Core] [Race] [Vision]

  • tripleduck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2012
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
      > Put up a JIRA Code Bug then. We'll have a coder take a look at it.

      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1609
    • tripleduck
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 12, 2012
        James Dempsey suggested using "PREVISION:1,Low-Light=ANY" instead of "PREVISION:1,Low-Light=1". =ANY does indeed match correctly on characters that have low light vision (and no match for those that don't).

        I could never get =1 to work.
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 12, 2012
          I saw.

          We need to update the docs.