Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [pcgen] Re: [Pathfinder] [Core] [Race] [Vision]

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi,

      Put up a JIRA Code Bug then. We'll have a coder take a look at it.

      On 9/11/2012 11:29 AM, tulsagrown wrote:
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
      >>> PREMULT:1,[PREVISION:1,Darkvision=30],[PREVISION:1,Low-Light]
      >>> PREVISION:1,Low-Light,Darkvision=30
      >> That's a code fix. Low-Light is assigned a value of 1 to indicate a
      >> 'True', not an actual range of 1. So, we have the deprecated syntax
      >> adjusting things. Well, nothing wrong with using the PREMULT
      >> version as it's a valid form.
      > I ended up using the combination of:
      > PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.RacialVision
      > PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Vision ~ Darkvision,Vision ~ Low-Light
      >
      > Which works splendidly. I think there's still a problem somewhere with PREVISION since LL isn't fulfilling the PREVISION prerequisites. The PCGen version of the first line turns into:
      > "at least 1 of ( vision: Darkvision at least 30, vision: Low-Light at least 1 )"
      >
      > The latter fails even with LL.

    • tripleduck
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 11, 2012
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
        > Put up a JIRA Code Bug then. We'll have a coder take a look at it.

        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1609
      • tripleduck
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 12, 2012
          James Dempsey suggested using "PREVISION:1,Low-Light=ANY" instead of "PREVISION:1,Low-Light=1". =ANY does indeed match correctly on characters that have low light vision (and no match for those that don't).

          I could never get =1 to work.
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 12, 2012
            I saw.

            We need to update the docs.