Re: Help with Synergy problem: alchemy and poisonmaking

  • nokao83
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2012
      http://www.nokao.com/data.rar

      in the character (if you open it) you will see racial and item bonus to Craft (Poisonmaking) skill, I already tryed to remove them and this is not the problem.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2012

        I'm looking at it, and not seeing an issue.

        Troubleshooting wise -

        You are using 35e Game Mode - Check
        You are using non-changed 35e gamemode files? (I.e. SynergyBonus is defined and present)

        Do me a favor, grab 5.17.16, see if it works for you. The only other thing to try would be to alter
        the code a bit:

        Craft (Poisonmaking)
        KEYSTAT:INT
        USEUNTRAINED:NO
        ACHECK:NO
        TYPE:Craft
        BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Alchemy)|2|TYPE=Synergy.STACK|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Poisonmaking)=5

        Test to see if that works. If it does, then change it to:
        Craft (Poisonmaking)
        KEYSTAT:INT
        USEUNTRAINED:NO
        ACHECK:NO
        TYPE:Craft
        BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Alchemy)|SynergyBonus|TYPE=Synergy.STACK|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Poisonmaking)=5

        If that doesn't work, bring up the console and type 'SynergyBonus' if the value is '0' then it's not
        being defined correctly and you have a bad gamemode files.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2012
          Thank you very much for your effort.

          Typing SynergyBonus answers me: Kawa:SynergyBonus = 2.0
          So it seems to be working (?)

          I updated to last unstable version (the new interface is very nice!)
          I still have the problem.

          About your list fixes, the first don't works giving an error "can't add skill craft (poisonmaking)" at character load
          The second is the same.

          This is getting harder than I tought !

          I could have used craft (alchemy) for my character, and this could be ok, but I created craft (poisonmaking) that works like a charm, just for this future craft (Alchemy) - sinergy that now I'm not able to fix !!

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 8, 2012

            I'll send you a new pcc and skill file, replace those when I send it and see if it works for you.

            It will be a bit. This weekend is busy for me (Gaming Goodness and visiting family).

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 17, 2012
              The final solution was:
              Craft (Alchemy).MOD BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Poison-making)|SynergyBonus|TYPE=Synergy.STACK|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Alchemy)=5

              and the opposite:
              Craft (Poison-making) KEYSTAT:INT USEUNTRAINED:NO TYPE:Craft
              BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Alchemy)|SynergyBonus|TYPE=Synergy.STACK|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Poison-making)=5

              Thanks to Andrew Maitland.

              p.s.
              watch out using TABS as separator and not spaces,
              I had problems with copy+paste the first time.