[pcgenlistfilehelp] pathfinder deity tweaks

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      Using PCGen 5.17.10 or 5.17.16
      with Pathfinder PFRPG, APG, Bestiary

      Clerics of Irori have "Unarmed Strike" as their favoured weapon - and
      are already proficient in this. Per the suggestion of Sean K Reynolds in
      the Paizo forums one should add "Improved Unarmed Strike" as a bonus
      Feat instead.
      I want to add a custom version of Irori (called "Irori+") which does
      this...

      (It's not a lot easier in 5.17.10 as the LST editor ends up in the
      section where you type in raw LST fragments, as opposed to 5.17.16
      where you have to copy from 5.17.10 or edit by hand))

      First I tried copying a renamed Irori to the
      customesource\Pathfinder_RPG folder, with an insert of
      AUTO:FEAT|Improved Unarmed Strike
      but that adds to all classes... wrong!

      then I tried
      AUTO:FEAT|Improved Unarmed Strike[PRECLASS:1,Cleric=1]
      but you have to select a deity *before* adding levels of Cleric, so he
      doesn't have the levels and doesn't get the bonus.

      Any suggestions?

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"