Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Bonus skill points

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hi,

      Yeah, I hope we can get that addressed. But unlike say the Abilities or Feats, that is separate
      pools since they follow the rules for EACH class. Not an easy fix. It's definitely on my radar of
      things to look at.

      Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, that was not my intent. This has been a crappy long hours, lack of
      sleep, at work (past two weeks).