Any data monkey wishing easy tasks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      (When you reply, just reply to ONE group, not all three please. I'm hitting multiple lists to get a
      wide viewing)

      ULTIMATE COMBAT -

      I have Feats that still could use a person to go through and insert proper PRExxx tags.

      I have spells that can use a little monkey magic for Temp Bonuses.

      I've also included the option to display the FULL Description of the Spell, or the publisher
      Shortened Version. In the next release that will be a Preference. (Short Version is default currently)

      I'm currently working my way through the Archetypes, that's the last major hurdle before this book
      will be ready to go into the release.

      The set is still incomplete and very much a work in progress, if you want to review it, feel free
      and send any mistakes you find my way (or feel free to correct them). I'm working on the archetypes,
      (in-progress.lst) don't mess with that one, but feel free to fix any little items you find.

      If you plan on assisting, do let me know, and what parts you'll be messing with.