Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] CMB/CMD

  • jonathan Arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
      I found that set and have copied it over but when I load my character its not showing the CMB/CMD info on the character sheet. It still shows the normal rsrd melee is there something that I'm not disableing?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012

        Well that's the basics, hacking one system on another is not ideal.

        You still need to set up the CMB and CMD. I'm at work now, so looking up everything isn't easy. I'd
        look at all the pathfinder files and see how they set up. It's been awhile since I've had to tweak
        the cmb/cmd stuff.

        It sounds like your GM is running pathfinder with all these changes, is there a reason he doesn't
        just move over to the Pathfinder game wholeheartedly?