CMB/CMD

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14 11:32 PM
      My DM has determined that he wants to use Pathfinder's CMB/CMD in a 3.5e game and I'm not sure what .lst file that info is in so that I can try to tranfer it over. By the way I'm using PCGen 5.16.4
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14 11:36 PM
        Hi,

        Try - pfcr_abilities_class_common.lst

        Lines 69 through 82

        On 8/14/2012 11:32 PM, Jonathan wrote:
        > My DM has determined that he wants to use Pathfinder's CMB/CMD in a 3.5e game and I'm not sure what .lst file that info is in so that I can try to tranfer it over. By the way I'm using PCGen 5.16.4

      • jonathan Arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15 5:03 AM
          I found that set and have copied it over but when I load my character its not showing the CMB/CMD info on the character sheet. It still shows the normal rsrd melee is there something that I'm not disableing?

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15 8:02 AM
            Hi,

            Well that's the basics, hacking one system on another is not ideal.

            You still need to set up the CMB and CMD. I'm at work now, so looking up everything isn't easy. I'd
            look at all the pathfinder files and see how they set up. It's been awhile since I've had to tweak
            the cmb/cmd stuff.

            It sounds like your GM is running pathfinder with all these changes, is there a reason he doesn't
            just move over to the Pathfinder game wholeheartedly?