Reginal feats

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      I'm using PCGen 5.16.4 and trying to code some Reginal feats but I get the error: SEVERE BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Reginal Feat|2 in PCTemplate Van's contained an invalid Ability Category. I have it coded as follow:

      BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Reginal Feat|2

      I have done other Special abilities in a similar fashion and I don't know what I did right then. The individual feats are coded as follows:

      (Feat name)>>TYPE:Reginal Feat.SpecialQuality>>CATEGORY:Special Ability>>PRERACE:1,(Race)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
        Hi,

        Typos, the bane of all..

        On 8/14/2012 11:20 PM, Jonathan wrote:
        > I'm using PCGen 5.16.4 and trying to code some Reginal feats but I get the error: SEVERE BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Reginal Feat|2 in PCTemplate Van's contained an invalid Ability Category. I have it coded as follow:
        >
        > BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Reginal Feat|2
        >
        > I have done other Special abilities in a similar fashion and I don't know what I did right then. The individual feats are coded as follows:
        >
        > (Feat name)>>TYPE:Reginal Feat.SpecialQuality>>CATEGORY:Special Ability>>PRERACE:1,(Race)

      • jonathan Arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
          Thank you for pointing out my spelling error. However, that didn't solve the problem I'm still getting the error but now with the correct spelling. And yes, I fixed all spelling errors for that word

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
            Hi,

            Is there an ABILITYCATEGORY:Regional ?