Re: Shapeshifter woes

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2012
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

      > You could have the effect of the items built in to the template; that
      > would give you the equipment's abilities without the weight. I don't
      > know if that's much less work than making a bunch of weight 0 items, though.
      >
      > DS/DL

      That might actually be a better idea, especially for the armor and shield, which are giving me most of the encumbrance problems. I could see if I can add it to the "remove racial bonuses" templates as those are more or less tailored to specific characters anyway.

      It's not ideal, but it might be a more doable workaround than maintaining 7 equipment sets per character.

      Thanks.