Several questions on lst files

  • wadragunov
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      I'm working on some list files and i'm trying to figure out how to modify the base speed. The character class is the Corpulent from LEvol1.
      At lvl1 the character becomes an aberration, -2 CHA, and Move 20ft. The move speed also changes at lvl5 and lvl9. Also At lvl3 and lvl9 the character's size changes, large and huge.

      How would i implement these in the lst file

      WAD