Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Custom class .lst question

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2012
      Easy way:
      In file:
      *\data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\core_rulebook\pfcr_abilities_racial_common.lst

      Line 14 is the start of favored class entries. Just copy one and change
      it. You will have to do this every time you upgrade.

      Permanent way:
      Create an abilities_racial_common.lst file with the above line and add
      it to your personal .pcc with the Abilities: tag

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 8/5/2012 3:44 PM, please_no_email wrote:
      > I have created a custom class. It's a gestalt bard/barbarian. I've also created a custom race, Nagaji. Everything seems to be working just fine, but there's one thing that is puzzling me. When I go to the Feats & Abilities tab and then to the Racial Abilities tab under that, I do not see my new BardBarian class as a "favored Class" option. How do I get it to show up there?
      >
      > I am using PCGen 5.17.10, Pathfinder APG.
      >
      > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Jami

    • please_no_email
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
        I prefer a permanent way when available. It worked perfectly. Thank you David!

        Jami