Custom class .lst question

  • please_no_email
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2012
      I have created a custom class. It's a gestalt bard/barbarian. I've also created a custom race, Nagaji. Everything seems to be working just fine, but there's one thing that is puzzling me. When I go to the Feats & Abilities tab and then to the Racial Abilities tab under that, I do not see my new BardBarian class as a "favored Class" option. How do I get it to show up there?

      I am using PCGen 5.17.10, Pathfinder APG.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks!
      Jami
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2012
        Easy way:
        In file:
        *\data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\core_rulebook\pfcr_abilities_racial_common.lst

        Line 14 is the start of favored class entries. Just copy one and change
        it. You will have to do this every time you upgrade.

        Permanent way:
        Create an abilities_racial_common.lst file with the above line and add
        it to your personal .pcc with the Abilities: tag

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 8/5/2012 3:44 PM, please_no_email wrote:
        > I have created a custom class. It's a gestalt bard/barbarian. I've also created a custom race, Nagaji. Everything seems to be working just fine, but there's one thing that is puzzling me. When I go to the Feats & Abilities tab and then to the Racial Abilities tab under that, I do not see my new BardBarian class as a "favored Class" option. How do I get it to show up there?
        >
        > I am using PCGen 5.17.10, Pathfinder APG.
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Jami

      • please_no_email
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
          I prefer a permanent way when available. It worked perfectly. Thank you David!

          Jami