Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Data Books in progress

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      As I've said before, /Ultimate Magic/ is done, except for the Words of
      Power section; it's at least as done as the /Advanced Players Guide/, if
      I can be non-humble for a minute.

      There is someone working on adding functionality to the Eldritch
      Heritage feat chain, but the feats themselves are in place.

      DS/DL