Data Books in progress

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Cracking the whip time - last call before we enter the beta.

      If the book is almost done but you need an expert hand to take over contact me. Or at least let me
      know what is left to be done.

      We'd ideally like to squeeze in the Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic.

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
        As I've said before, /Ultimate Magic/ is done, except for the Words of
        Power section; it's at least as done as the /Advanced Players Guide/, if
        I can be non-humble for a minute.

        There is someone working on adding functionality to the Eldritch
        Heritage feat chain, but the feats themselves are in place.

        DS/DL