Re: Game mode files (LST) as vendor data or adding sub-tabs from LST

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 29, 2012
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "zorden@..." <zorden@...> wrote:

      > Hi,

      ---

      > And at last, do I have to use 35e game mode to use the RSRD sources and if yes my new files will have precedence over the 35e game mode files provided by PCGen?
      >
      > Many many thanks!
      > Peter

      What I did was basically change the pcc files and add my own GAMEMODE to them. This would need to be re-done every time the RSRD files would update as it would revert the edit. I still found it less work than writing my own pcc files (I don't update often).

      Not sure if that helps, but it might give you more ideas.