Creating New weapon

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      If I wanted to create a whole new weapon called a Broken Bottle (for example) how would I go about doing that? OR which file are the weapon located because when I created a new magical weapon I dont see it in the Custome file area
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012

        I'd make an equipment file, link it to a pcc file, and then enter:

        Broken Bottle <tab> TYPE:Equipment

        in the equipment file.

        You can also m customize an existing base item, rename it and that would work as well.

        Cheers,