Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Feat Help

  • willmercier@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 2, 2012
      I am working with 5.16.4

      ________________________________
      From: Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>
      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 9:53:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Feat Help

      This should be working. The Toughness feat in the Pathfinder RPG is
      similiar to waht you are trying to implement (except it always gives 3
      hp at least). Here's the implementation for the Core Rulebook dataset:

      Toughness
      TYPE:General
      DESC:You have enhanced physical stamina.
      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|max(3,TL)

      Which version of PCGen and what game mode are you working with?

      Regards
      Stefan

    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2012