Re: Questions on adding feats from a list

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
      Thanks! I did manage to solve what i wanted and you are right about ignored requirements in case of ADD:FEAT. ABILITYCATEGORY is a good idea but my players like the popups more than searching for abilities on another tab. :-) Thanks again!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012

        The Abilitycategory is the replacement to the ADDs, it does allow freedom to alter your choice if
        you goof up (With add, well you have to level down which is not fun).

        And with the new UI, you have a summary spot that sends you to any outstanding items. :) *It works
        great.