Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Something as a spell-like ability

  • phoex@cactuslynx.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
      Which spel like ability are you using? Is it granted through an
      ABILITY tag? If so you'd probably use PREABILITY: AbilityName

    • zorden@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2012
        Unfortunately these spells as spell-like abilities are not coded (by default) as real abilities. For example in case of a drow all its spell-like abilities (darkness, f.fire, dancing lights) are coded as INNATE spells and nothing more. That's why I need a method to check these.

        I'm using PCGen 5.16.4 and 3.5 RSRD as a base.