Something as a spell-like ability

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012

      I'd like to code some new feats which requires spell-like abilities. These abilities are spells but as spell-like abilities. I checked how these abilities are coded and thy are Innate spells. I could not find any PRExxx token to check these.

      If I use
      PRESPELL:1,Darkness|TYPE=Innate

      it will be true if the character has Darkness spell and any innate spells.

      I tried

      PRESPELLBOOK:INNATE <tab> PRSPELL:1,Darkness

      but the result is the same.

      Can somebody help me out how to code this:

      Prerequisite: Darkness as a spell-like ability

      Thanks,
      Peter
    • phoex@cactuslynx.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
        Which spel like ability are you using? Is it granted through an
        ABILITY tag? If so you'd probably use PREABILITY: AbilityName

      • zorden@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2012
          Unfortunately these spells as spell-like abilities are not coded (by default) as real abilities. For example in case of a drow all its spell-like abilities (darkness, f.fire, dancing lights) are coded as INNATE spells and nothing more. That's why I need a method to check these.

          I'm using PCGen 5.16.4 and 3.5 RSRD as a base.