Re: {Disarmed} [PCGenListFileHelp] Use of TOTAL tag within CONTAINS (equipment list)

  • UnclePete
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hi Drew,

      My bad, I'll do better next time, promise :)

      This issue was resolved, after a fashion. It was determined that a) the
      TOTAL tag operation is broken and b) the current Efficient Quiver is
      incorrectly coded. I'd planned to raise JIRA tickets for these and got
      side tracked. I'll get around to it soon.

      Cheers - Pete