Re: Items that grant Feats?

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 10:58 PM
      BONUS only does numbers. Since you are in the equip.lst, you want
      VFEAT, so VFEAT:Alertness should work.

      I'll take a look at the DMG.LSTs tomorrow if I can. When I finish
      the MM (2-3 weeks away if the dragons and RL cooperate), I'll be
      bugging Mynex by going over every tag with a fine tooth comb, and
      sending him updates. **Evil laugh** *quickly glances around*

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Jeffrey J. Hoover" <jjh@m...> wrote:
      > Ok, I can't seem to get an item to grant a feat. The feat just
      never
      > shows up on the character sheet, and if the feat grants a skill, it
      > doesn't show up either.
      >
      > Example is: Ioun Stone (Dark Blue) from the DMG. It reads:
      >
      > Ioun Stone (Dark Blue) TYPE:Magic.Wondrous Cost:8000
      WT:0