Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Writing a equipmod for poor quality

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hi Jeremy,

      What version of PCGen are you using?
      What data sets are loaded?

      BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|-2 works as expected in 5.17.14 and I don't recall right off the top of my head if we had problems in earlier versions.

      We use this tag in the "Broken" eqmod in the Pathfinder Core Rules data set.

      Maredudd

      On Jun 4, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Jeremy L wrote:

      > Esentially, I need a type of bonus that will allow me to add a negative number to the weapon|tohit.damage and eqmarmor|accheck and combat|ac. Or be able to code one.
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy L" <jeremylayman@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Right, and I thought that at first. But the type of bonus won't accept negative numbers, and has a minimum number of 1.
      > >
      > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > It looks like you'll want BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT, BONUS:WEAPON|DAMAGE,
      > > > BONUS:EQMARMOR|ACCHECK, and BONUS:COMBAT|AC. You'll probably want two of
      > > > them: one for armor, one for weapons.
      > > >
      > > > DJL

    • Jeremy L
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2012
        Ah, that might be it. I am using 5.16.4

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jeremy,
        >
        > What version of PCGen are you using?
        > What data sets are loaded?
        >
        > BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|-2 works as expected in 5.17.14 and I don't recall right off the top of my head if we had problems in earlier versions.
        >
        > We use this tag in the "Broken" eqmod in the Pathfinder Core Rules data set.
        >
        > Maredudd
        >
        > On Jun 4, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Jeremy L wrote:
        >
        > > Esentially, I need a type of bonus that will allow me to add a negative number to the weapon|tohit.damage and eqmarmor|accheck and combat|ac. Or be able to code one.
        > >
        > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy L" <jeremylayman@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Right, and I thought that at first. But the type of bonus won't accept negative numbers, and has a minimum number of 1.

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2012
          Hi Jeremy,

          I just tested the Broken eqmod in 5.16.4 and it looks like it works there too. Can you send me your eqmod at maredudd AT blackroot DOT org

          Maredudd