Re: Ability to alter spells' properties

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012

      I see. From what you said I understand that it can't be done as an ability because I need to modify the duration, effect, range, casting time on the fly when the character advances in levels and gets special abilities.

      As a workaround I might create special spell lists with modified spells which will be granted by the ability. The question is how I can eliminate the same but unmodified spells from the original lists...?

      Peter