Syntax For Adding Spell Casting Levels

  • Drew0500
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      From: "billmarcellino" <wmmarcellino@...>
      Date: Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 am
      Subject: Syntax For Adding Spell Casting Levels billmarcellino
      Offline Offline
      Send Message Send Message
      Hmm, two in que in a wrong group...

      On Behalf og "billmarcellino"
      Date: Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 am
      Subject: Syntax For Adding Spell Casting Levels

      Hi Friends,

      Thanks for having this resource, and please pardon me if I'm clumsy--never
      used yahoo groups before. I'm trying to make a custom prestige class for PCGen,
      and after downloading the Class Creation class file I am feeling better about
      this, with one exception. How do I stack divine casting levels as an autobonus?
      So, you already have X levels of divine caster as a pre-req, but for each level
      of Y prestige class you stack one more level. So if you're a 2 cleric and take
      one prestige level, you go up in spells and caster level as if you were a 3
      cleric. Or if you were a 5 Paladin you know cast and have access to spells as
      if you were a 6. Does that make sense?